Mobilize Fast Charge
The Mobilize Fast Charge: the new ultrafast charging network in Europe: The Mobilize and Renault dealerships are launching Mobilize Fast Charge, an ultrafast accusing network to simplify long drives in electric vehicles.
Most stations will be at Renault dealerships less than 5 minutes from a motorway or expressway exit.
The net will encompass 200 stations in Europe by mid-2024. In France, Mobilize will install 90 stations – or one ultrafast station every 150 km on France’s trunk roads.
Drivers can charge their vehicles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each station will have 6 ultrafast charging points, supplying up to 400 kW, making this network one of the most powerful in Europe.
Eventually, drivers of electric vehicles will be able to travel from Hamburg to Seville with complete peace of mind.
“One of Mobilize’s objectives is to make mobility cleaner and more accessible. Mobilize Fast Charge is helping by providing all-electric vehicle drivers with access to ultrafast charging points, whatever brand they drive.
To make this happen, Mobilize is leveraging two of Renault Group’s strengths: its granular sales network and Mobilize Power Solutions’ expertise,” said Clotilde Delbos, CEO of Mobilize.
Preferential access to a rest and service area
While charging their electric vehicle, drivers will be welcome to use a quiet and comfortable rest area where they can enjoy a coffee or snack, use the Wi-Fi connection.
Charge their phone or laptop, or even play a videogame before continuing their journey.
Holders of Mobilize recharge cards will also enjoy preferential rates throughout the Mobilize Fast Charge network.
An innovative solution that limits the impact on the power grid
- To reduce Mobilize Fast Charge stations’ impact on the grid, the charging mechanism relies on an intelligent energy management system combined with stationary storage capacity using electric vehicle batteries and, in some places, solar power from photovoltaic panels.
- The storage system will be able to deliver a total of 600 kW of instantaneous power, even when several cars are charging at the same time.
- The system also cushions its impact on the national grid, lowers the cost of connections to the grid, and provides an ultrafast charge at the best price for people using electric vehicles.
Mobilize Power Solutions, the expert in charging solutions
- Mobilize Power Solutions manages the entire project. Mobilize specializes in tailored charging solutions for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Following its expansion in the corporate market and, more recently, among private customers, Mobilize Power Solutions is now bringing its expertise to long-distance drivers.
- Mobilize Power Solutions conducted preliminary studies to identify the best locations and sizes of each station it will set up and operate to develop the entire
Mobilize Fast Charge network.