Hertz BP team up to Build an EV Charging Network – Zap-Map and More
Hertz BP team up to Build an EV Charging Network
Hertz BP team up to Build an EV Charging Network: Nissan and Zap-Map, the top charge point mapping service in the UK.
Have partnered to provide buyers of Nissan electric vehicles with a Zap-Map Premium membership that includes in-car support for Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
What does zap-map mean?
Purchasers of Nissan Electric vehicles are now eligible for a complimentary three-year subscription to Zap-Premium Map’s service.
Orders for brand-new Nissan EV passenger cars placed by individuals or companies are eligible for the subscription partnership offer.
Since 2014, Zap-Map has created the UK’s most complete map and dataset of EV charging stations, which includes real-time status updates for more than 70% of the stations.
- The primary capabilities of Zap-Map enable drivers to look for, schedule and purchase EV charging.
- The premium version of Zap-Map offers a variety of extra features.
- It allows Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to access Zap-Map from the vehicle’s dashboard.
- By looking at real-time charge point data, reviewing route maps, and connecting to a navigation app for turn-by-turn directions, drivers may locate a suitable charger quickly and effortlessly.
Zero Emission Vehicles
- Nissan’s future will continue to revolve more and more around zero-emission automobiles. Nissan is forming alliances with organizations like Zap-Map to assist in securing the required infrastructure for an emission-free future.
- Through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto in-car technology, new customers can quickly plan their electric trips and drive more safely, thanks to Nissan’s relationship with Zap-Map.
- “Nissan is happy to cooperate with Zap-Map in this exciting drive towards more integrated electric motoring,” stated Nic Thomas, Marketing Director at Nissan Motor GB.
- This relationship is a logical next step as both businesses continue to push the way for intuitive electric mobility. Nissan has continuously been a pioneer in the electric vehicle market, and Zap-Map has led the way in charge tracking.
- Zap-co-founder Map’s and chief operating officer, Melanie Shuffle Botham, said: “I’m delighted to announce Zap-relationship Map’s with Nissan today.
- Our goal at Zap-Map is to make charging simple because more and more people are switching to electric vehicles, and that’s precisely what this cooperation between Nissan and Zap-Map accomplishes.
- We see it can be challenging to locate suitable chargers when driving.
- Our Premium solution makes navigation even simpler for EV drivers by giving access to Zap-Map from the in-car dashboard.
- While driving, Nissan retail customers can browse route planning, check charge points, monitor live charge point status, and link to a navigation app for turn-by-turn directions.
- As a business, we place a high priority on user community feedback. We put a lot of effort into comprehending the perspectives of EV drivers, which is how Zap-Map Premium was created.
- Therefore, it’s lovely to see that the cooperation with Nissan has officially launched and is prepared to make EV navigation simple for Nissan consumers all around the country.
- John Curtis, an EV Rally of Great Britain participant, said about Zap-Map Premium: “Zap-Map Premium provides me with information that is incredibly helpful when I’m on the go, and it does it in a style that is simple for me to utilize.
- I can list those charge points to choose where I want to go. The map tells where I am, how many charge points there are around me. Where the nearest ones are, which is fantastic. Whether they are available or not, and if they are working. I’m able to plan routes. And that’s just wonderful; it greatly simplifies life.
Also Read: Zap-Map partners with Nissan UK – Core Features, Zero Emission, and More