Landrover EVs can be driven independently by a battery, a collector system, or electricity from extravehicular sources (occasionally charged by solar panels or by converting fuel to electricity using fuel cells or a generator).
The Road and rail vehicles, surface and underwater watercraft, electric airplanes, and electric spacecraft are all examples of EVs.
A 3.0-liter Ingenium straight-six gasoline engine and an integrated 104 kW (139 hp)/275 Nm (203 lb-ft) electric motor power the 2023 Range Rover Plug-in Hybrid (also known as the 2023 Range Rover PHEV).
The Range Rover P440e (confirmed for the US) has a system output of 434 horsepower and a system torque of 405.7 lb.-ft.
A higher tune of 510 PS (503 horsepower) and 700 Nm (516 lb.-ft.) is available in the Range Rover P510e.
Both versions come standard with an all-wheel-drive system and an 8-speed automatic transmission. Both the Range Rover P440e and Range Rover P510e have the same 2,500 kg towing capacity as the P400e edition of the previous model (5,512 lbs).
TYPES OF LAND ROVER ELECTRIFIED POWER
PLUG-IN HYBRID (PHEV)
- A hybrid electric and gasoline engine. To reduce pollution on longer trips, go from all-electric travel with zero tailpipe emissions to a combination of gasoline and electric propulsion.
- It’s simple to charge your PHEV’s electric component at home or your destination.
MILD HYBRID (MHEV)
- No payment is necessary. Land Rover MHEVs boost the efficiency and refinement of their petrol and diesel engines by recycling energy obtained during deceleration and regenerative braking, which is supported by a small electric motor.
CHARGING HOME OR AWAY
- The most practical and economical way to begin each day with a full charge is with a home charger. Destination charging is ideal for a quick top-up while traveling.
- Off-road travelers will discover that electricity provides rapid power for even the most challenging terrain and departure angles. There can be no compromise regarding excellent ground clearance and wading1 through the water.
SAVE MONEY EVERY DAY
- A Land Rover PHEV might help you save money all year through significant tax savings, reduced operating costs, and no fees in congested zones.
EXPLORE COST SAVINGS
A MUCH CLEANER WAY TO MOVE
- Thanks to its zero tailpipe emissions when used in complete electric vehicle (EV) mode, you can lessen your influence on the environment with each PHEV trip.
LAND ROVER ELECTRIFIED VEHICLES
- Discover our selection of PHEV and MHEV vehicles that embody our contemporary vision of Land Rover luxury and capability.