Theme parks are most prevalent in Orlando, Florida. The theme park capital of Florida is really referred to as Orlando. We recommend staying in Orlando if you want a vacation surrounded by some of Florida’s top theme parks.
1. Fun Spot America Theme Park
- One of the theme parks in Florida that is most welcoming to families is Fun Spot America.
- Fun Spot does not charge admission for non-riders, which is ideal for parents of older kids.
- parents may stay secure on the ground while watching their kids experience the rides for free.
- Non-riders should pay a visit to Gator Spot, a 15,000-square-foot habitat that is home to over a hundred alligators. Take a peek if you dare.
- The ideal choice for people looking for a less expensive theme park experience than Orlando’s other park selections
2. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- One of our favourite theme parks outside of Orlando is Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- The park has won numerous awards and is very well-liked by both Floridians and out-of-state tourists.
- You can go on a safari, see the rides, or attend a live performance.
- At the Sesame Street Safari of Fun, live entertainment is planned for both children and adults, with kid-friendly shows.
- Over a vast 300-acre area, Busch Garden is jam-packed with a variety of activities.
- For those seeking a theme park experience outside of Orlando and wanting a bit of everything, Busch Gardens is the finest option.
- Busch Gardens offers a variety of shows and exciting rides.
3. Peppa Pig Theme Park
- One of Florida’s top theme parks is Peppa Pig Park.
- Since it features a variety of attractions, not only roller coasters.
- It is theoretically more of an amusement park than a theme park, which is great for more anxious kids.
- Children may experience themed rides like Peppa Pig’s Balloon Ride and Daddy’s Pig Roller Coaster.
- To protect rider safety, each ride has specific height requirements, and all youngsters must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 14 years old.
- Along with interactive performances all day long, Peppa Pig Park also offers Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt Adventure.
- The brief, ten-minute shows feature active participation from kids.
- These shows are the perfect duration and offer entertaining entertainment that is great for holding an audience’s attention.
4. Universal’s Volcano Bay
- One of Florida’s top water parks is located at the Universal Resort.
- On the flanks of a huge artificial volcano, Volcano Bay is constructed.
- Whether you decide to face the Kala & Tai Nui Body Slides or enjoy the lazy river.
- You can easily spend the entire day whizzing down the slopes on the many water slides.
- Some rides are solo expeditions, while others are group outings on a float.
- People who choose slides over roller coasters and adore the water are the greatest candidates for Volcano Bay.
- On a hot day, the park is fantastic as well.