Things to Do in Singapore
Things to Do in Singapore: Singapore is a popular destination all over the world for water adventure sports. From jet-skiing, and waterboarding to kayaking, there are numerous adventure options in Singapore to satisfy your lust for the thrill.
Scuba Diving, Sentosa Island:
- Things to Do in Singapore: Among the best water-based adventure activities one can try in Singapore is scuba diving.
- Singapore has a number of amazing scuba diving experiences to offer different levels of diving under different scuba diving programs. Among those options, Sentosa is celebrated as the best scuba diving spot. Scuba diving in the SEA Aquarium, located in Resorts World Sentosa is a must-do thing on the bucket lists of tourists visiting Singapore from different parts of the world.
- Paragliding is one of the best things to do in Singapore especially if you are an adventure lover. Paragliding is a popular sport in Singapore.
- For all those who enjoy adventure, thrill, and elevation this is an ideal sport. It is not only treated as a casual sport in Singapore since there are regular competitions held over the sport. Some of the best shops having paragliding gears are located in the popular shopping zones of the country.
- The Paragliders Association or the Paragliding Sports Society provides exclusive training on the sport and they believe that the same can be learned quite early though one can never stop knowing more about the game.
- For the experienced flyers, it is a good place to enjoy the sport. However physical fitness is a must so one should be very alert while conducting the sport.
- You can include this in your what to do in Singapore list, Hiking is never leisure in Singapore and that is why the planned city is filled with beautiful long trails for hiking showcasing the panorama of scenic beauty and urban society in Singapore.
- One of the popular hiking trails in Southern Singapore is the 10km long Southern ridges connecting a series of hill parks. Another prominent nature haven and a prime spot for migratory birds is Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve which serves an excellent hiking trail amidst natural greenery.
- The tree top walk at Macritchie Reservoir Park along with six hiking trails and the Punggol Promenade hiking route are other popular tracks in Singapore where the sport gets a whole new meaning.
- Apart from this the Bukit Timah Hill Nature Reserve is famous for hiking sport. In a nutshell, there are several prominent and attractive hiking routes in Singapore that can be explored for a lifetime experience.
Reverse Bungy at Clarke Quay:
- An adventurous ride is one of the best activities to indulge in in in Singapore which makes the country so popular. In a planned setup, the country boasts a number of interesting adventurous sports the latest inclusion is reverse Bungy.
- Strapped in padded chairs with metal caging the players are propelled up to a height of at least 60meters from where they are pulled down by gravitational force at a speed of almost 200km/hour.
- Snorkeling is another popular water sport that entices everybody in Singapore. There are excellent snorkeling sites in Sister Islands and Pulau Hantu on the southern part of the country which serves as a good destination to enjoy the sport.
- The main problem in most of the waterfronts in Singapore is that they consist of the busiest ports in the country, as a result, the waters contain much sediment.
- However, the above-mentioned places are different as it contains beautiful soft corals, superior marine water life with a unique collection of fishes and crabs, and clear waters.
Lazy beaches and warm sun under shady palms and beach shelters make these islands ideal for campers.
- When it comes to water sports one can never miss the thrill and excitement of Jet Skiing. The high-speed boating across the cool waters of [Singapore] and enjoying. The fascinating vistas is a huge enjoyment on its own.
- There are several clubs that provide rented Jet Ski boats for traveling but there are some rules and regulations. Which need to be following to enjoy this sport in Singapore.
- In the country, one needs a boat driving License often named as Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPCDL). To drive the powerboats on the waterfront. Apart from this, there are other techniques and tips which are generally provided at the boat training centers.