CZ studs are made of cubic zirconia, which is a clear and sparkling stone that looks like a diamond. They are a popular choice for helix piercings because they are relatively affordable and they look very elegant.
Barbed studs have a small barb on the back that helps to keep them in place. They are a good choice for helix piercings because they are less likely to fall out than other types of studs.
Labret studs have a flat back that is screwed into the piercing hole. They are a good choice for helix piercings because they are very secure and they are less likely to cause irritation.
Hoops are a popular choice for helix piercings because they are stylish and they can be worn in a variety of unalike styles. However, hoops can be more difficult to heal than other types of studs, so they are not a good choice for everyone.
Hoops For Helix Piercing
Threadless Studs: Threadless studs have a smooth post that screws into a threaded end. They are a good choice for helix piercings because they are very secure and they are less likely to cause irritation.
Threadless Studs For Helix Piercing
- When choosing a helix piercing stud, it is important to consider the following factors:
- The size of the stud: The stud should be the right size for your piercing hole. A stud that is too small will be difficult to insert and remove, and a stud that is too large will be uncomfortable and could cause irritation.
- The Material Of The Stud: The stud should be made of a material that is hypoallergenic and that will not irritate your piercing. Some good materials for helix piercing studs include titanium, gold, and surgical steel.
- The style of the stud: The style of the stud is up to your personal preference. There are many different styles of helix piercing studs available, so you can find one that matches your taste.
- It is also important to follow your piercer’s instructions for aftercare to help your helix piercing heal properly.
- Overview 2022 Ferrari F8 Spider