Write For EV Article
All readers and writers to EV Article are cordially invited! We appreciate your decision to work with us.
We appreciate every single one of your stops. An innovation-related portal called EV Article allows you to get the most recent information and news about innovation and business. We are happy to let you know that we can provide lectures on programming and a variety of applications.
Our major objective is to give our customers the most recent information on practically all of the relevant classes. We are excited to let you know that you may join us as we gradually expand our organisation by contributing your visitor posts via “write for us.” As long as you abide by the guidelines outlined below, we would welcome any information you would want to share with us. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us for the EV article:
- If you write for us, our blog’s readers could be the ideal clientele for your business, providing you with a tonne of exposure.
- You may improve the SEO of the article by including a link to your website.
- That will make it easier to establish connections with your target market.
- We are active on social media, so we will post your material there.
- If you write for us, your article will get widespread exposure.
Norms for Guest Authors
There are a number of guidelines that authors must follow when submitting an article to evarticle.com. There are “dos” and “don’ts” for each of the regulations. Please follow these guidelines.
- The article must be original and at least 500 words long.
- Just two links, one to your homepage and one to an internal page, are permitted per article.
- The content must include subheadings and be properly positioned.
- A copyrighted image must be 1200 by 800 pixels in size.
- We appreciate you using Grammarly to review the material and find any grammatical mistakes.
- Make sure the post relates to the categories given.
- You must extensively study your essay, and you must cite all of your sources.
- It is not advised to send anything that has already been published elsewhere. Please make sure the content is original before sending it to us.
- It is not a good idea to send information that advertises the products or services of your business. Make sure your writing is genuine and not commercial when you write an article.
- Our quality staff examines each piece once it is submitted for criteria like article tone, plagiarism, and other issues.
- If the article meets all the requirements, the editing team will get it.
- After reviewing the backlog, our editorial staff will schedule the article. When the intended article has been published, the quality team will receive the article’s link.
- Our top-notch personnel will check the text alignment, technical SEO, and link placement. If everything goes according to plan, you’ll get the URL for the article.
contact us: email@example.com